Sunday, January 1, 2012

Best Book of December/January Preview

Magic Slays by Ilona Andrews was easily the best book I read in December--with a score of 4.5 stars. I'm a little bummed to be caught up on this series and have to wait so long for the next book!

I'm setting a goal for myself to read 112 books in 2012--wish me luck! Here are the books I plan to read in January.


Delirium by Lauren Oliver

Wanderlust by Ann Aguirre

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick


Unraveled by Courtney Milan

Troubled Waters by Sharon Shinn

Prey by Rachel Vincent

The Daughter of Smoke by Laini Taylor

This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

River Marked by Patricia Briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...