Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Best Book of January/February Preview

January was an absolutely amazing reading month for me. I had three (THREE) 4.5 star books! That almost never happens. Choosing a favorite among them for the purpose of this post is tough...I'm going with Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, Book 1) by Susan Ee, because it's the one I find myself recommending most often lately.

So what's up next in February? Hopefully this month will be just as good!


Entwined by Heather Dixon--I'm 65% done with this one. Expect a review by the end of the week!

River Marked by Patricia Briggs--I was supposed to read this one in January, but it got bumped back. I should be starting it tomorrow.

Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

Asenath by Anna Patricio

Dearly, Departed: A Zombie Novel by Lia Habel

Indigo by Beverley Jenkins

The Philosopher's Kiss by Peter Prange

Paradise by Judith McNaught

The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch

Crossed by Allie Condie

So that's the plan, folks! What did you read in January that was amazing? What's coming up in your TBR?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy River Marked! It's not my favourite of the series but it's still very good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...