Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Best Book of April/May Preview


Well guys, it's the first of the month again, which means its time to crown the best book of April, and give you a little taste of what's coming in May. 
Once again, there were a lot of great books in my pile this month, but the clear winner for favorite was Night Sky by Jolene Perry. I did not expect to love this book, but between the awesome male POV and the rich story of young love, I was enthralled. Go check it out, if you haven't already.

What's coming up in May?

Two reviews, already written, should be up for your amusement shortly. The first is for Bonds of Fenris, by S. J. Bell, which I liked quite a bit. The second is for Daphne and the Mysterious Girls Secret Bathroom Society, by Robert Shields, which I did not like at all. And I mean...not even a little bit.

And in our TBR we have:

Hammered by Kevin Hearne

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benajmin Alire Saenz

Spectral by Shannon Duffy

A Good Man by Venessa Morgan

Symphony of Blood by Adam Pepper

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan

Knee Deep by Jolene Perry

And that's the official line up! What's in your TBR this month?

4 comments:

  1. dang, I was part of the Night Sky Tour, but didn't have time to do the review. Wish I did now, since you said it was really good. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like contemporary romance, it was seriously fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Bonds of Fenris too. Looks like you have quite a bit in your TBR pile :)

    Thanks for stopping by,
    @ Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Bonds of Fenris is getting good reviews!

      I need to read around 9 books a month to make my goal this year, so, yeah. Wish me luck!

      Delete

Thoughtful comments are appreciated! I always respond to them, and I usually return the favor! Happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...